Saturday 25 June 2011

Up, up and away...

Okay, I admit it - didn't take this one! I actually haven't left Australia yet (3 days to go), but I'm certain those seasoned travellers among you would be bored witless reading about the humdrum of required activities in the days leading up to a long trip away. So here is a preview pic of one very small part of the Suvarnabhumi airport complex in Bangkok, Thailand, complete with a Thai International Airways plane in the foreground. No prizes for guessing that Thai is taking care of the first leg of my trip, which should really be called a tripod, since there are 3 legs! Apologies to those aircraft experts who recognise that this is not a Boeing 777-200ER, which is what I'll be trapped in for the first nine and a half hours of my overseas marathon. I guess its a good thing I like purple...and orchids.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will miss you Karen make the most of your time don't worry about the money you will spend (i won't)Live it up after all no one knows you over there. I want a good souviner