Thursday 28 July 2011

C'est magnifique!

How we made it to our hotel in the northern area of Paris without needing the skills of a panel beater, I'll never know. There aren't any words in English to effectively describe French traffic and Ag deserves a medal for her efforts in getting us here safely. After some sleep, we faced our first full day in the French capital and the ol' Paris certainly delivered. Place de la Concorde, Le Champs Elysees, L'Arc de Triomphe, Le Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, etc, etc, etc. 







They were all there - all the icons - including la belle Tour Eiffel. We'll climb her tomorrow before we visit Versailles. A bientรดt!

1 comments:

diane b said...

Oui, c'est magnifique. Who am I kidding I know no french I take bill my personal interpreter. Paris is a great city, I love it. Congrats to AG for tackling the traffic.